Digital Marketing is the process of marketing a product or service on the internet also includes mobile phone advertising and on digital media. Email marketing, Pay per click advertising, social media advertising and blogging are some of its types.
Digital Marketing strategies
Here are listed some digital marketing strategies used by evolving business these days they are as follows :
- Pay Per Click Advertising: In Pay per click advertising, the user is paid for every advertisement he or she clicks. Google and Facebook ads are a form of PPC advertising known as “paid search advertising” and “paid social media advertising”.
- Paid Search Advertising : Google, Bing, and Yahoo allow you to run text ads on their search engine result pages (SERP’s).Paid search advertisements are one of the best ways to target your customers looking for services like yours.
- Paid Social Media Advertising : Most social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat allows you to run ads on their sites. Paid social media way for giving awareness to your audience who are unaware of your products and services.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation :Conversion Rate Optimisation is the art of improving user experience gets conversion from existing website traffic.
- Email Marketing : Email Marketing advertises special deals, highlight content which particularly emphasis content marketing or promotes an event.
- Affiliate Marketing : Affiliate marketing is paying someone else to promote your products and services.
- YouTube : YouTube has become a popular search engine and a lot of users are turning to YouTube before making a purchase or to use it to learn something to relax. There are various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo to do a video marketing campaign. Companies integrate video with SEO, content marketing and social media marketing campaigns.
- SMS Messaging: Political parties and candidates do Sms marketing to give positive information about the candidates and negative information about their opponents.
Challenges to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing poses a special challenge for its purveyors. Digital marketers have to keep up with how these channels work and how they are used by receivers. Digital marketing requires a newer approach to marketing to understanding consumer behavior. We can know customer behavior from likes on Facebook and tweets on Twitter.
Digital media marketing strategy by Kaler Digital Media
- Website: The first step to digital marketing is to create a website which is fast and mobile-friendly. The website must have several landing pages to show the company and its products.
- SEO: The next step is to perform an SEO audit and identify areas that need to be optimized for SEO. Technical SEO should be tackled first then on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
- Content Marketing: Based on results on keyword research and Seo audit make a content marketing plan which includes the following things:
- What kind of content is to be created for a website?
- When to publish it
- How to promote it which involves social media channels, PPC and Email campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing: Create social media marketing campaigns to boost the sales of the product. Think which social media platforms are best to promote your products and create a schedule to publish those content on social networks. At the same time making the list of social media influencers who will share and promote your content in different ways.
- Mobile Marketing : Consider downloading an app from the play stores which comprises of latest news which users can download and ways to assess what you offer through app.
- Measure and analyse the results: Make sure that google analytics is installed and configured correctly so that you can accurately measure the effectiveness of campaigns. Create an excel sheet to add campaign details such as cost, Number of visitors, Number of people visited.
Role of SEO Marketing Manager
SEO marketing manager creates a well defined digital marketing strategy. His job is to decide what channels to use, where to allocate the budget and in what order. He has to look at the work of other managers in order to make sure they are in synchronization with other managers and are working towards a common goal.
Digital Marketing Manager has skills related to:
- Social Media
- Content marketing
- PPC Advertising
To Conclude, Digital Marketing is the marketing of the future. With the help of these digital marketing strategies, one can track digital marketing efforts with incredible accuracy.